After choosing which type of slots machine to deal with (loose or tight, classic, or progressive jackpot ), you can start thinking about how to minimize losses and maximize winnings. The fundamental elements in this case, too, are to decide on a budget to play before starting and keep in mind that it will not be possible to override it: this is the best method to avoid bad surprises and not to bet more than what has been established. Certainly, we cannot expect dizzying results already after the first game; therefore, it is important not to lose heart and establish a path to follow in the games, to then evaluate their actual convenience and functionality.
Introduction to advanced roulette strategies
If you have reached this point, it means that by now, you have clear ideas on what it means to play roulette: from the physical elements of the game to the strategies, for you singapore online slot casino and live roulette have no more secrets. The time has come to focus on the last section dedicated to strategies, the most complex: that of advanced strategies.
How advanced strategies work
Those explained in this eighth chapter of the guide are advanced strategies for several reasons:
- presuppose a thorough knowledge of the game and its rules;
- imply a thorough knowledge of the physical elements that make up the roulette;
- they must be applied while keeping up with the game and considering all the other factors that arise during the normal course of a game;
- they need a strong dedication and attention to deepening;
- they require skills and confidence in statistical and probabilistic methods.
Listed below are all the main advanced strategies: get ready to find out in how many ways you can understand the dynamics of the game of roulette and use the most complicated strategies for your advantage! There are no tricks or certain results, but trying does not harm, especially considering how unpredictable the game is.
Advanced strategies: the predictive game
The predictive game is, at the same time, the sum of all the strategies presented so far and a set of further details to pay particular attention to when playing. The predictive game takes into account the various mechanical factors that may occur during the throwing of the ball, making it complementary to the study of the croupier’s hand and the subtle mechanical deviations that may occur during the spin of the wheel. This complex strategy combines the study of the movement of the ball and that of the wheel, in what in English is called “visual ballistic. Instead of focusing solely on the winning sectors, the predictive game also studies the less likely sectors, in which the ball tends not to stop; you want it to depend on the dealer’s hand or the state of the wheel. It is then up to the player to identify which bets to make and how to change them from time to time based on specific aspects and details of the game that he manages to decipher during a game. The more games you see, both at home and live, the better your chances of deciphering the mysteries of roulette.
Other advanced strategies
Roulette strategies are not necessarily all focused on mechanical factors: there are also some tactics dedicated to carrying out repeated behaviors based on statistics. Here are what they are:
- the pivot strategy: this strategy consists of choosing a number on which to bet and continue to bet on it until its third exit (or at most for 36 bets), always keeping the bet at a fixed figure. The law which inspired this method is known as the law of the third and is based on the fact that there is cyclist in the output of numbers during the game. It is certainly not foreseeable to know if, thanks to this strategy, it will be possible to win at roulette. Still, it is worth trying especially if you have a lucky number to which you are particularly fond of.
- the Biloxi system: the strength of this strategy is that it leaves very little to chance, even if it is essential to have a large number of chips available. It lends itself well to being played in American roulette, but it can also give good results with French roulette. It consists of covering 32 numbers out of 38: each winning game theoretically can repay the losing one’s if you are lucky, and also lead to winning more chips.